SAV GROUP ("SAV GROUP", "our", "we" and "us") and our partners respect your privacy.
All personal data collected on this website are processed under the responsibility of the company SAV GROUP, SAS with a share capital of 975634,20€, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under the number 513781526, and having its registered office 8 rue des pirogues de Bercy 75012 Paris France.
In the sense of the regulations applicable to personal data, SAV GROUP is therefore responsible for processing.
1. How SAV GROUP uses your personal data
2. How SAV GROUP shares your personal data
3. How SAV GROUP protects your personal data
4. Where SAV GROUP hosts and transfers your personal data
5. How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal data
7. How to contact us
I. How SAV GROUP uses your personal data
SAV GROUP may use your personal data for the following purposes:
(1) To publish and manage your opinions and/or comments left on the website
(2) To send you our newsletter, if you have subscribed to it
(3) To answer your contact request made from our website
The processing of your personal data is carried out in a pre-contractual contact process, this processing is based on your consent to be contacted in order to discuss our offers and obtain a quote. You may withdraw this consent at any time and request that we delete your information and stop contacting you.
The processing of your personal data in order to send you our newsletter is, on the other hand, based solely on your consent to receive our newsletter, which you may withdraw at any time. If you do not consent to receive the newsletter, please note that this will not prevent you from creating your customer account and placing orders on our website.
II. How SAV GROUP shares your personal data
Within SAV GROUP, and with regard to each processing purpose, your personal data is collected, processed and stored by authorized SAV GROUP personnel, only within the scope of their respective competences, and in particular by the customer service, marketing and IT departments.
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
(1) Sharing with prior consent: after obtaining your consent, SAV GROUP will share the information you have authorized with the specific third parties or categories of third parties informed at the time of your consent collection.
(2) Sharing with our service providers: SAV GROUP may also disclose your information to companies that perform services for us or on our behalf. These service providers include companies that provide information technology services such as our hosting or email provider, delivery services for our products, or that perform marketing activities on our behalf. These service providers may use your information solely for the purpose of providing services to you on behalf of SAV GROUP.
(3) In fulfillment of a legal obligation, sharing in accordance with laws and regulations: SAV GROUP, may share your information as required by laws and regulations, to resolve legal disputes, or as required by judicial or administrative authorities under the law.
III. How SAV GROUP protects your personal information
SAV GROUP attaches great importance to the security of your personal data and has adopted standard industry practices to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss.
We have also taken the necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data through our host, and in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged or communicated to unauthorized persons.
SAV GROUP also adopts the following organizational measures:
(1) We adopt reasonable and practicable measures to ensure that the personal data collected is minimal and relevant as necessary, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed.
(2) We keep your personal data for the period of time that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed, unless the retention of your data is required or permitted by law. For example, we retain data related to the execution of your orders for the period required by law for the retention of accounting records, i.e. a maximum of 10 years from the relevant exercise.
(3) We deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal data.
In the event of a personal data breach, SAV GROUP will comply with the legal and regulatory requirements applicable to the notification of personal data breaches to the relevant supervisory authorities and/or affected individuals.
IV. Where SAV GROUP hosts and transfers your personal data
Your personal data will be hosted within the hosting infrastructure of our host, Amazon, located in the United States.
Certain third parties to whom we communicate your personal data are located in countries outside the European Union, and in particular in the United States.
Where such transfers exist, we ensure that these transfers of personal data are regulated in accordance with applicable law to ensure an adequate level of data protection, either through an adequacy decision of the European Commission or through legal instruments such as data transfer agreements incorporating the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses.
If you have any queries regarding the recipients and transfers of data by us outside the European Union, please contact us at the addresses set out in the "How to Contact Us" section below.
V. How you can manage your rights regarding your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, delete, limit, and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to define directives concerning the fate of your data after your death and the right to the portability of your personal data.
The CNIL defines personal data as "any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. But because it concerns individuals, they must retain control of it.
The Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data corresponds to the General Regulation on the protection of personal data and sets out the individual's right of appeal to the CNIL.
You can contact us at any time at the addresses indicated in the section ''How to contact us'' below in order to exercise your rights with regard to personal data under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations. You must indicate which right you wish to exercise and all the details necessary for us to respond to your request.
These rights are exercised in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- The right of access means that you can ask us at any time to tell you whether we are processing personal data about you and, if so, to tell you what personal data is involved and the characteristics of the processing carried out.
- The right of rectification means that you can ask us to rectify your personal data if they are inaccurate. You may also request that your personal data, if incomplete, be completed insofar as this is relevant to the purpose of the processing in question.
- The right to erasure means that you may request the erasure of your personal data in particular when:
(i) Their retention is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
(ii) Your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you wish to withdraw that consent, and there is no other legal basis for processing;
(iii) You have objected to the processing of your personal data and therefore wish to have it erased; or
(iv) Your personal data has been processed unlawfully;
(v) Your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation that is provided for either by European Union law or by French law.
- The right to restriction means that you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data:
(i) When you challenge the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data;
(ii) Where, following a processing operation established as non-compliant, you prefer the restriction of processing to the complete erasure of your personal data;
(iii) When we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
(iv) When you have objected to the processing of your personal data and you wish to limit the processing for the period of time necessary for us to verify whether the legitimate reason you invoke is justified.
Limiting the processing means that the processing of your personal data will be limited to the storage of the relevant personal data. We will not carry out any further processing of the personal data in question.- The right of opposition means that you can oppose the processing of your personal data, when this processing is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interest of SAV GROUP. The right of opposition is exercised subject to justifying a legitimate reason relating to your particular situation. We will then cease the processing in question unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons justifying the continuation in accordance with the applicable regulations.
- The right to define directives relating to the fate of your data after your death allows you to make known your instructions concerning the storage, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death.
- The right to portability means that you can ask us, under the conditions laid down by the applicable regulations, to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit them to you, or to ask us to transmit them directly to a third party of your choice when this is legally and technically possible.
When we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you finally have the option of withdrawing your consent at any time by contacting the addresses indicated in the ''How to contact us'' section or by clicking on the unsubscribe link. present in each of our communications.
However, the withdrawal of your consent does not call into question the validity of the processing carried out before this withdrawal.
VII. How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us by visiting the contact us page or submitting them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the response provided by SAV GROUP to a request to exercise your rights in accordance with Article V above or if you wish to report a violation of the applicable data protection regulations, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNIL by mail (CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07) or on its website (www.cnil.fr), or with the authority of protection of the country in which you usually reside or work.