Smart dispatch of returns
Depending on the information provided during returns, direct the products directly to their correct destination: your new stock, your second-hand stock, a store, a recovery partner, an association
- Qualification: Identify the type of flow via the answers provided by the user and direct them directly to the right process.
- Local return: Reduce the footprint of returns by directing all or part of your flows to local resale.
- Connected partners: Automate exchanges with your recovery partners and associations.
Take advantage of Revers.io's repair features to manage the reconditioning of your products in anticipation of their re-sale.
- Management of repair shops: Manage your internal or subcontracted repair activities.
- Spare parts management: Identify and order the parts necessary for the repair.
- Cannibalization: The main obstacle to reconditioning is the absence of spare parts on certain products. Build up your stock of parts via non-repairable products.
The management of a second life offer requires adaptations in the data model of your product catalog as well as specific data to be collected. Revers.io helps you with this.
- Creation of unique product sheet: Fill in the information relating to the product (damaged box, aesthetic defect, etc.) and insert descriptive photos of the condition.
- Integration with your second life e-commerce: Automatically distribute the product on your merchant site.
- Dissemination to partners: Allow your partners to view your stocks of second-life products and reserve them.
our customers are our ambassadors
They exceed their goals
“The digitization provided by Revers.io has made it possible to optimize administrative procedures with our suppliers. Revers.io allows us to obtain full traceability on the events of the return chain. The use of this interface translates into time and productivity savings for all of our employees, but also an improvement in the after-sales service experience for our customers.”
Director of after-sales and omnichannel operations
“We particularly appreciated the involvement of the Revers.io teams in the implementation of Revers.io's RMA Manager solution at RDC, which automates the administrative procedures with suppliers in the context of unpacking failure. The solution was implemented and deployed in a few weeks for a return on investment after integration with our IT.”
After-sales Service Manager
"Revers.io has partnering with us in the implementation of a new after-sales service software within the Carrefour hypermarkets. This project is a success for both customers and employees, with an undeniable return on investment."
Omnichannel aftersales project manager
“Revers.io has been working with us for several years in a logic of optimization of our aftersales service and improvement of the customer experience: at the heart of our challenges.”
Quality and aftersales manager
Achieve your goals with revers.io
Equip yourself with the best technology to revaluate your returns
Ship your returns to the right second-life solution based on product condition and business rules.
Qualification of the product
Enter a description upon receipt and insert pictures to remarket the product.
Manage the refurbishment process with specific workflows and partners integration.
Manage spare parts catalog, stock and orders. Dismantle product to create 2nd life spare parts.
Manage costs and margin of your second life activity thanks to the data collected on the platform.
Pilot your 2nd life activity with KPI and real time alerts. Manage your reporting with no-hassle.