We are convinced that self-help is the future of service. The health crisis of 2020 was a catalyst for this future to become the present. With stores closed and customer services overwhelmed, only organizations with a digitalized after-sales service have managed to hold their own. This period has definitely changed uses to democratize this practice, which is becoming a must have for all. businesses.
Born in the cloud in 2009, Revers.io has now established itself
as the leading after-sales service management platform.
It owes its success to a team of experts in the sector, to its technology developed in-house
and to its policy of investment in continuous innovation since its creation.
Creation of SAV GROUP
Founded by Vincent Torres during his business school, the company was born from the idea that after-sales service had not yet been digitized.
The first activity of the company is an insurance and repair website of electronic devices for individuals.
monSAV.com develops as a white label with major French retailers
monSAV.com becomes Revers.io
The company focuses on its software business and launches its SaaS platform to manage after-sales service and reverse logistics.
Aware of ecological issues and its impact as a return management platform, Revers.io launches its second life management solution for returned products.
Reversees share the same values, and the resulting behaviors
- We are passionate about our product and our job at Revers.io
- The love of a job well done drives us.
- We pay attention to details.
- We are committed and responsible.
- Because it seemed impossible is why we did it.
- We never lose because we never give up.
- We innovate and love the challenge.
- The relational simplicity and the good atmosphere between Reversees develops a climate of trust.
- Trust creates cohesion, which makes it possible to rely on the strength of the collective to exceed objectives.